They've given so much.
It's our turn to give back.

VETS Canada exists through the tireless efforts of our volunteers and generous donors.

Every little bit helps, so contact us below to learn how you can make a difference.


Help our ground
support teams.

Interested in helping us give a homeless or at risk veteran a hand up? We are always looking for help! If you believe that the men and women who protected our country deserve protection at home, VETS Canada needs you.

Our volunteers candidates are chosen from one of two groups:

Still Serving Military, retired military and their dependents above the age of 18.

Still Serving RCMP, retired RCMP and their dependents above the age of 18.

Thank you for your interest, the VETS Canada Volunteer Program is currently on hold.

If you know a Veteran requiring support please direct them to call 1-888-228-3871.


Still interested but do not fit into the above categories? We also accept associate members who are persons with particular skill sets that will be of benefit to the cause, but who do not have voting privileges or will not work in operations looking for vets.

Additionally, we are always on the lookout for kind, caring Canadians who want to lend a hand.

Raise funds for
veterans in need.

VETS Canada is a federally registered non-profit charity that has a network of thousands of dedicated volunteers across the country, most of whom are ex-military or RCMP.


  • Fundraise on our behalf
  • Mail us your Canadian Tire money & unused gift cards
  • Donate your Air Miles

PO Box 214, 53 Queen St
Dartmouth NS B2Y 3Y3

Charitable #

Still serving members of the CAF and RCMP and federal employees can donate to VETS Canada through the GCWCC simply by stating that VETS Canada is the charity that they want their donations to go to. If any Canadian employer donates employee donations through the United Way, they can also identify VETS Canada as the recipient of their donation.

VETS Canada issues income tax receipts for donations greater than $20.00. It is very important that if you want an income tax receipt for your donation you must provide your full mailing address. Individuals considering donating items such as artwork, material goods, etc., are advised to check with the Canada Revenue Agency prior to donating the item.

Help us spread the word.

You can help to create awareness of the plight of Canadian veterans and the work we do to help them.

Please tag us and share our stories across your social media channels, and spread the word to friends and family.