Ground Support for Veterans
VETS Canada exists through the tireless efforts of our volunteers and generous donors.
Every little bit helps, so contact us below to learn how you can make a difference.
Ethical Principles & Expected Behaviours
Respect the dignity of all persons. VETS Canada members shall respect human dignity and the value of every person by:
- Valuing diversity and the qualities and strengths inherent therein.
- Helping to create and maintain safe and healthy VETS Canada teams that are free from harassment and discrimination.
- Working together in a spirit of openness, honesty and transparency that encourages engagement, collaboration and respectful communication.
Primacy of Veterans. VETS Canada members shall fulfill their commitments in a manner that best serves VETS Canada and their clients by:
- Making decisions and acting in the best interests of homeless and near homeless veterans.
- Performing their duty to the highest ethical standards.
- Avoiding or preventing situations that could give rise to personal or organizational conflicts of interests.
- Protecting the privacy of clients and the information they provide.
Obey and support lawful authority / VETS Canada members shall uphold Canada’s parliamentary democracy and its institutions by:
- Respecting the rule of law.
- Carrying out their duties in accordance with legislation, policies and directives in a non-partisan and objective manner.
Criminal Record Check
All prospective volunteers must complete a criminal record check to ensure the safety and security of our clients. If you are still interested in assisting us and become a VETS Canada member please contact us using the form at left.